Date(s) - 03/11/2017
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Attend our FREE First Time Homebuyer Event and Earn $500 credit Towards Closing Costs
Plus: Learn About Available Grant Monies that can Reduce Your Down Payment
As a community bank, Mars National Bank wants to help you learn what you need to know before starting the search for your first home.
• Mortgage 101 – You have options!
• Available Grants – Monies available towards a down payment
• Everything you need to know to get started
When: March 11, 9:00a – 12:00p (registration opens at 8:30a)
Where: (the new) DoubleTree Cranberry (formerly the Sheraton), 910 Sheraton Drive, Mars, Pennsylvania, 16046
Cost: FREE, including continental breakfast and coffee
Special Guests: Federal Home Loan Bank and Housing Opportunities of Beaver County (both will discuss their down payment grant programs)
You’ll Walk Away:
• Knowing how to attain grants toward down payment and closing costs (up to $5,000 or more)
• Understanding the various types of mortgages
• How to not get ripped off by fees and costs
• Holding a coupon worth $500 off closing costs
• Confidence that you understand how to approach buying a first home
The event is FREE, but seating is limited so sign up now using the form below!
For more information email us or Follow us @Mars_Bank or Like us on Facebook
• Register for the First Time Homebuyer Event –